Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FrOm My PuRe HeArT~



Since the day that we met,
I aint never had anyone make me feel this way,
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you,
Wanna give you the whole world,
If you make the promise to me, You're gonna stay...
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused...

What will it take to show you I'll be by your side...
I got you and I want to give you what you never had,
Everyday I hope to make you part of my life,
Cause you know me and I know you,
Your love is where it's at...

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last,
And be the one that got your back,
Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together,
And though we both made our mistakes,
And some we never wish we made,
But we'll be okay if we just stay together...

Honey you're the one I've waited for,
Because you gave me what I need and more,
its clear that we are meant to be,
Together,
We should be together,
Eternally...

I love you lemon!:*


by 'aqilah...

No comments: